zondag 22 juni 2008

Been Tag'd

I was tag'd by hottts{AH} Element By Design Tnx Doll!! Because i don't now many people yet, I only tag 5 people
Here is what you do if you've been tagged....
1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Okay here we go....The facts...
1.) I was falling over the dog today, when the dutch footbalteam scored a goal during the EK
2.) Proud mom of 5 great kids (one angel)
3.) Love to paint
4.) Love to sing
5.) Love to be grazy
6.) Laugh about my english typing
7.) Want to learn something new every day

Pfffff now it's my turn

ingeborg Ikscrap
Miranda's ScrapDesigns
Bannerwoman
Lisa sophisticatedscraps
Christon havendesignz

Geen opmerkingen: