zondag 6 juni 2010

New CU!! and 1 Limited CU package on request!

First package of Limited edition
Since I get so many request about the elements I use in my own scrapkits, I desided to do some limited edition packs.


That means, They can only be purchased in only 1 of my stores, and with a limit on the purchases.
This first one contains:
10 PNG Elements
Commercial & personal use!
No credit required!
Limited edition!
Purchase here

Set of 4 adorable little friends, to put into your scrapkits or layouts
Commercial & Personal use
4 PNG files
300DPI full sized
Like all our products No credit required!
Background and shadows for previes only!
http://www.design2create.nl/
4 Papers created by me, with a magic feel into it
You can modify or use them as they are
That's up to you
3600x3600 pixels
300 DPI
Commercial & Personal use
No credits required


A set of 5 PNG files
created 300 DPI
Commercial and Personal use
2 Baby crawlers
1 Baby  crib
1 Baby bottle
1 Royal Baby  bed
Background and shadows for preview only
Boy and Girl  version available

Geen opmerkingen: