maandag 15 november 2010

New CU! keep your eyes on this blog! read in my post :P

My CU Winter papers turned out amazing "If I may say so" LOL
You can see the more detailed images in the store.
5 Jpg/12"x12"/3600x3600
300DPI
Scrappity-doo-dah
 


Ok Second the new CU I uploaded in my Scrappity-doo-dah store
Garden escape is a set with GREAT garden furniture matching the Gazebo's in this set
10 PNG files Commercial & Personal use
 

And last but not least......
Tomorrow my Christmas kit will go into the scrappity-doo-dah store!!
The last kit for this year I think, Or my little pixel girl most change the plan hehehe You never know with that little one
Ok listen!
For the first 10 Customers I have a discount of ...............50% off
So make shure you are with that first 10
I can show you the santa that is included in this kit
Tada!!!

Don't mind the copyright thing on it, that's just because he is on my paintblog also ;)
So one more time, keep on track with that discount 50%.......
See you tomorrow if it's in the store you can find the code on this blog
Big Hug and sleep well

Geen opmerkingen: