zaterdag 24 september 2011

My ow my..........it's a lone time ago I posted here! NEW in my store!

I've being soooooooo busy, that I forgot posting here.....Sorry for that :)
I show you in one post what is new in my store....So take some coffee, or something stronger.......and enjoy with me
I uploaded alot of new Characters.............making them is very addicting this moment, and that's because I get so many sweet emails from customers, telling me how much they love them! and how much they adore the high quality............Thanks for letting me know! I love it when customers give feedback on my work! THANKS! love you for doing that!
Well here we go...
 










And some toon halloween




You can find my characters in my shop

And I'm working on some CU papers............These are in my store allready :)



I hope you like them....
Thanks for reading this short post LOL
OXO


Geen opmerkingen: