vrijdag 13 januari 2012

3 New kits! One on sale for a short time!

Hello sweet readers and followers! Long time ago, with Christmas and New Year in between. I hope you are all okay! :)
In between my last post, I releast 3 new kits!.........Yeah.......Crazy for someone that is telling herself I want to do less kits and more scrapping and CU designing........But sometimes inspiration takes over LOL
Anyway.......I am gone show you what they look like if you not already bought them......I will put the newest on top, and work my way down to the "oldest"one
Tales of Atlantis
Gorgeous kit with all elements to even make your own mermaid, filled with treasures of the deep sea.
My CT made brilliant pages with the kit, if you want to see them look into my store!
This kit contains amazing unique elements, gorgeous scene papers with nice bright colors!
This kit is 20% off for a short time!
I scrapped my daughter with the kit, and made her my own little Ariel, You can see on my digital canvas blog
Everything I used in that page (except the hair) comes with the kit!

Elven Valley, The story Continues
After finishing part 1, I had so many ideas..I needed to make a next part.......so here it is!
Stuffed with all the magic you can think of, Painted birds, Little Fairies, Amazing King Crane birds....
And UNICORNS!! WOW They are sooooo amazing!
And as everyone know by now, when I release a kit...............Scenepapers....YEAH!
I think there will follow a view elven valley kits :) after these two

And this Elven Valley adventure started with this kit...
Elven Valley, The magical Journey
Gorgeous elves, deers, ladybugs etc!!........Realy a amazing kit with also super scenepapers
Start your magical journey here


Stay save!
OXO Joelle

Geen opmerkingen: