zaterdag 7 april 2012

Hoppy Happy easter! New CU! and 25% Off whole store!!!


I have alot new CU in my store, and two new customers requests, and I have a coupon for you all!
save 25% whole store! Sale ends Monday April 9th
First the new products :)

New painted animals arrived!
See the bigger previews in the store


There are 9 painted animals at this moment
You can save $$$ by buying the Bundle

CU Wildlife Papers

I am also working on WildPapers (without the animals)
Find all the new CU Here
Customers requestIn my previous newsletter to my store customers, I told them (if they want anything in my scrapkits for CU, The need to tell me) a view responded!
Two requests are done

Layered carousel, so she could use with or without the horses
I made a package with 1 Layered Psp & 1 Layered Psd files
So the light can be turned on and off, and so are the horses
Also two PNG scenes without background........
So everyone can ad the background of his or her choice

Second request I did this month are this poser Angels

The coupon :)

Happy Easter coupon!
25% off Whole store
Sale ends Monday April 9th
Couponcode:
HappY-Easter2012
(Caps sensetive)


Thats it! There is only one thing I want to say to you all.......
Have a Happy Easter!
xxxx
Joelle
 

Geen opmerkingen: