maandag 2 november 2009

Remember that day "full kit"

Sorry I was to busy to update my blog *shame on me*
But I have a new kit "Remember that day" a lovely kit full with amazing elements

Do you remember what you were playing being a kid? I do.........I married my bear, had little tea parties with my dolls, if I just could play and imitate a adult it was fine by me.....And I see my kids do the same thing as I did years ago...
With that memory in my head, I made this kit, for all those special days you want to remember
10 adorable papers
69 Elements
300 DPI Full size
personal use
S4H/O ok
You can purchase the kit here 
And the LO's made with this kit

Jeanette

Jeanette

Jeanette

Jeanette

Soraya

Soraya

Lindatjuhhh

Angeljet

Angeljet

Wendy85
Thanks so much girls!!!


Geen opmerkingen: