zondag 8 november 2009

Two LO's with newest kit

So here is a little sneek peek from my newest kit. I played with it, and made two LO's



It's gone be a kit, with my own drawn element in it, Got a wacom and Illustrator from my DH, and all I do is drawing lol, so.........this kit is very special for me....working very hard to get it finished soon
And need to update my blog with the new A.M.A.Z.I.N.G  CT girls
Judit, Anna, Ramona and Martine
Need to give you the blog url's from this new members


5 opmerkingen:

Mumure zei

You are the master,I am your slave :o)
Kiss your hubby because he had the best idea of the year :o)
FABULOUS!!!
Hugs xx

Netjuh zei

Tijn heeft toch wel goeie ideeen he....en je wilde em al zo lang.....
Gaat helemaal goed komen en het ziet er al geweldig uit...

xxx

Angeljet zei

Love Tijn for giving you a wacom!!
This new kit will be breathtaking.

Judit zei

Thank you so much!!!! I'm happy!!!!

Delta zei

Pages magnificent thanks big for such chance