zaterdag 21 november 2009

Swan Lake In the store Wednesday 25th November




*Girl foto found on blogger somewhere, it was free to use, but with my computer crash i lost the blog url, If you know who this picture is let me know for the right credits, only thing I know her name is Ally*
Wednesday November 25th in my scrappity-doo-dah store
Keep your eye on this blog for the 14 discount coupons and the freebie, becouse the coupons go very fast with the Winter Magic kit, I think they will only be on for a limited time!
Hugs Joelle

7 opmerkingen:

Rebecca zei

It looks SOOO beautiful!!!

Scrapgarden zei

amazing Kit.. fantastic..
Hugs, Katrin

Wonder of my life zei

Hij is echt prachtig en die zwanen...wauw!!!

Liefs Natas

Mumure zei

AWESOME!!!

Vetra zei

Супер!!!!!!!!!!!

Magicquest zei

What a beautiful kit! Love the swans and the magical feel!

Elena zei

beautiful kit! looking forward to his appearance)