woensdag 25 november 2009

Swan lake in the store! 20 discount coupons and a freebie

Yes! it's in the store! Swan lake
10 papers and 58 unique elements
everything 300DPI
This is gone be a longgggg post, so get yourself some coffee or something else ;) but I most show you the amazing lo's my ct did with this kit, they deserve that for all the hard work


I have 20 discount coupons for you, so hurry!! 30% off
couponcode:
SwanJlpu25
I've also made you a QP freebie this time

I hope you like it.

Wendy85
.
szotyi08

Mumure

Mumure

Mumure

Martine

Martine

Magicaldream

Magicaldream

lindatjuhhh

lindatjuhhh

Jeanette

Jeanette

Jeanette

Jeanette

Bianca (100%mama) welcome in the team honey!

anjutka1982

Angeljet

Angeljet

Angeljet

And mine





Thanks for this longgg ride with me, and tnx for looking
Hugs Joelle

3 opmerkingen:

Лисевич Татьяна (Yshko) zei

Thank you so much for the discount coupon!!!!Set delicious!!

ЕЛЕНА zei

Thank you for coupon!!
CT magnificent work!

Anoniem zei

Thank you for your coupon I'm so happy!! Your kit is just stunning!

Gorgeous LO's


abeille :-)